QMR is an award-winning organization.
QMR Consulting & Professional Staffing Awards
- Profit 100 - Canada's Fastest Growing Companies - 2009 - Ranked #33
- QMR was named Ottawa’s Fastest Growing Company for 2007 – making the list again in 2008 – by the Ottawa Business Journal.
- 2007 Medalist for Professional Services Company of the Year
- 2005 Silver Medal recipient of the Ottawa Business Achievement Awards’ - New Business of the Year Award
Individual team awards
- Marc Quesnel is a recipient of the Ontario Distinguished Service Award - 2011 Certified General Accountants Association and a recipient of the Account Executive of the Year award for Robert Half International in 2001
- Dan Moorcroft is the University of Ottawa, School Of Management’s Young Achievers Award recipient for 2006, and a recipient of the Ottawa Business Journal’s - Forty Under 40 Award
- Gail Pierre-Jérôme won the Atlantic Canada Human Resources Association Award (ACHRA) for Greatest Innovation in Human Resources 2007/2008 for the creation and implementation of Opportunities Nova Scotia. Gail also won Adecco’s company-wide Pinnacle award for top performance six consecutive years